European Dining & Restaurant with a grand view of Bay area in Hakodate
- Passing through the foyer where our polar bear, Shirokuma[stuffed], greets,
- you'll be welcomed with a picturesque panprama of Hakodate Bay.
- Historical monuments like well-known former brick warehouses are also in sight,
- along with the ferryboat Mashu-maru,
- which was once used as major transportation to the mainland from Hokkaido.
- Enjoyable fresh local sea food.
- Fresh, local sea food is daily offered as well as other western-style cuisine.
- We also have lunch menu at reasonable prices. Dinner at night view will surely be a special experience.
- Free Wi-Fi is available[with English & Chinese instructions].
- ◎Sea food salad/1,200yen
Lavish salad topped plenty of seafood of season
- ◎Minced meat steak á la Shirokuma/1,500yen
To grilled wrapped stew that was plenty of use demi-glace sauce chef sticking to the hamburger.
- ◎Lunch plate/1,200yen
- ◎Shirokuma Chowder/1,300yen
- ◎Pizza Margherita/1,400yen
- [prices including tax]